Monday, November 16, 2015

A Simple Little Monogrammed Jewelry Dish...

Good morning! With the holiday season right around the corner, I've been thinking about gift giving. Although I've got my Christmas shopping pretty much done, (and wrapped too!), I've got some birthdays coming up, so I've been thinking about the gifts that I'll need for those.

A while back I saw some cute little monogrammed bowls for holding jewelry on a dresser, which gave me an idea on how I could make something similar for gifts. Here's the dish that I created, using a mini cupcake stand, to display on my dresser. (I think it turned out much cuter than the regular little bowls that I saw for sale - lol!)


I purchased the sweet little porcelain cupcake stands for this project at Marshall's. They came 4 in a pack for only $7.99:


I also bought some letter decals at Hobby Lobby. You can get different colors like pink, green, etc., but I liked the basic black letters for this project:


I washed off each of the cupcake dishes with mild soapy water, and then hand dried them before applying the decal. That's it! SOOOOO simple!! Here's another photo of my dish...I'll be making more of these to give with some pretty jewelry to friends and family with upcoming birthdays. :)


Thanks for dropping by today! Wishing you a TERRIFIC week ahead!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.