Monday, November 30, 2015

A Little Christmas Decorating Idea...

Good morning, friends! I hope that you had a very happy Thanksgiving! Ours was nice and quiet, here at home with just Mike, Justin and I, as my guys did some deer hunting in between feasting. (Yes, they even hunted in all the rain we got - lol!)

So while my fellas were out of the house hunting, I began putting up Christmas decorations. While decorating the top of my piano with a few snowmen, I had an idea! I have an old church hymnal, so I turned to "O Little Town of Bethlehem", tied a pretty red bow and added some berries to mark that page, and then placed it on the music stand on the piano...so simple and pretty!!



I love how cute this little display turned out! If you don't have a church hymnal, you can purchase or download sheet music with a Christmas hymn and decorate that before adding it to your music stand as a decoration.

Thanks for dropping by today. Be sure to check back later this week for a tutorial on how to make a cute and inspirational frame for yourself or to give as a gift!

Have a WONDERFUL week!

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. wow beautiful idea and wonderful thought thanks for shearing this idea.miss you quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. the ideas are very good.thank giving these thoughts.
    careerbix

    ReplyDelete
  3. the teddy bears are so beautiful and nice decoration of Christmas thanks for sharing.
    ibps recruitment

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW beautiful idea and wonderful thought thanks for shearing this idea.Nice decoration of Christmas. packers and movers madhapur

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! so beautiful teddy bears thanks for showing these teddy bears.
    Kerala University

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job Becky. You have really done a nice decoration with berries and flower.One Telugu Media

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Becky foe sharing the tutorial on how to make a cute and inspirational frame. I like your blog very much.Paytm Coupons

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.