Wednesday, September 15, 2010

WOW! I'm a Blog Candy Winner!!

I'm so excited! I found out today that I'm the winner of some sweeeet blog candy from Aaron Brown's blog! (Click HERE to visit her blog and to see all of the beautiful paper bag cards that were entered in the contest).This is my first time to win blog candy...I haven't entered very many blog contests, so I'm SUPER thrilled to find out that I won! WOOHOO!!

Here's a photo and list of what I won...isn't Aaron generous?!?!?  THANK YOU AARON!!!


Large white pail (7" diam. x 5.5 tall)



3 Tin boxes (2 with clear lids and 1 rectangle)


1 white band-aid tin


1 package of making memories red, blue and white ribbon


1 package of pink and black beaded trim


olive green wrinkle ribbon


1 mini roll of KI memories pink ribbon


1 package of key rings


2 DVD tins


1 jr legal pad-fits in dvd tin


2 list pads


a stack of papertrey ink recipe cards


3 mini clear stamp sets (2 from inkadinkado, one from target)


1 package of aqua blue bling brads


1 mini acrylic bird album


4 binding clasps


1 hat pin


2 tim holtz swivel clasp


5 charms (hearts, baby feet and snow flake)


1 vintage brad


1 locket charm
 
HOLY CATS!! My creative mental wheels are turning like crazy thinking about the fun altered projects that I'm gonna make with all of those tins and accessories!!
 
Happy Scrappin'!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. WHOA!! CONGRATS!! Oh and I see you got some tins....I'm sure you have lots of good ideas for those! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.