Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Special Necklace from My Sweetie...

One of the gifts that my sweetie got me for Christmas this year was a personalized sterling silver necklace from Lisa Leonard Designs. I can't put into words how much I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE her jewelry designs!!! Click HERE to go to her website to check it out! Anyway, here's a photo of the necklace that Mike got for me:


It came in a cute little kraft box all tied up with a sweet robin egg blue colored ribbon - an adorable presentation! (And presentation is everything, right?!?!?) Although you can't see it in this photo, on the back of the silver "family" charm there is a heart...so cute! I love wearing this necklace and hearing the soft tinkling sounds that the charms make when they bump together. Sometimes I wear it alone and I sometimes layer it with a freshwater pearl necklace...either way it's so elegant!

With Valentine's day just around the corner you might want to hint to your sweetie that you'd like something from Lisa Leonard's collection! Also, (a little tip!), when I signed up to get her email updates I was sent a coupon for 15% off of my purchase - SCORE!

Blessings,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow....this is a stunning piece of jewelry! So sweet of your hubby to get you this necklace!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! What a thoughtful gift to receive... and so beautiful too!
    barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.