Monday, April 28, 2014

A Fun Little Cross-Stitched Project...


Good morning! With the weather being so nice, any spare time that I've had in the evenings after work, and on the weekends, has been spent outside working in my flower beds. Sadly, I've gotten behind in my laundry and housework, so I'm using the old adage "housework makes you ugly" as my excuse - ha! ha! I even cross-stitched a little picture with that saying a few years ago, so thought I'd share it with you today:


Since Mike and I are now empty-nesters, our house doesn't get very dirty and our loads of laundry are substantially smaller. I don't feel too bad about just spot cleaning for now so that I can spend as much time as possible enjoying the great outdoors!

Have a SUPER week! I hope the weather is as beautiful where you are is it is here in Oklahoma!

Blessings,

Photobucket





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.