Tuesday, April 29, 2014

May Birthday Cards...


Even though I haven't had much time for crafting lately, I whipped up a few birthday cards over the weekend for some upcoming birthdays. Our family has a LOT of birthdays during the month of May, so here are a few of the cards that I made:

 
 


This Thursday I'll be sharing a new feature with you, "A Scrapbook Page a Day During the Month of May", where each week day during May I'll be posting one of my scrapbook pages. (I won't post pages on Saturdays or Sundays...the normal "Silly Saturday" and "Quote Sunday" posts will still be featured on those days.) Be sure to check back on Thursday and Friday this week to see the first two pages that I'll be sharing with you.

Thanks for dropping by today!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.