Thursday, August 14, 2014

"Chase Your Dreams" Felt and Fabric Flower Card...

Good morning, friends! Wow - what a week! Mike and I came down with food poisoning Sunday evening and trust me, that was NO FUN AT ALL! (I lost 5 lbs. thanks to the food poisoning but I don't recommend it as a weight loss program - geesh!) We're not exactly sure what we ate that caused it, but Mike's sisters Sandy & Lea Ann, our brother-in-law John, our niece Megan and our great-niece Kayle got it as well. We had a little mini family reunion last Saturday in Edmond, so whatever we ate got us all! :( Anyhoo...we're all better now and so thankful for that!

I thought I'd share with you a little card that I whipped up for the folks at my office to sign for our friend and co-worker, Cheryl S. Friday is her last day with us, as she has taken a job with another company and will begin a new adventure on Monday!


I hand-stitched the sweet little felt flower, and added leaves that I cut out of green gingham fabric. The papers and mini white ric-rac are from CTMH, as well as the "Chase Your Dreams" sentiment that I stamped onto ivory cardstock using chocolate ink.

Thanks for dropping by...wishing you a SUPER day!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.