Monday, August 4, 2014

"Hey Chickie" Birthday Card

Hi, friends! How was your weekend? On Saturday, Mike and I took a little road trip to my parent's place, which is about an hour away from where we live, to install a new ceiling fan in their den. My dad's knees aren't in good shape, so we didn't want him climbing up on a ladder to do this himself. Besides, it gave my mom a good excuse to make homemade rolls, chicken and noodles, and a Texas sheet cake - ha! ha! ;)

Yesterday my sweet friend, Cristi O. celebrated a birthday...I hope you had a SUPER day, Cristi!!!  I spotted a cute chicken card over at Splitcoast Stampers, (click HERE to see that post), so I just had to make one to mail out to Cristi on Friday.


I glued a little raffia to the base of the chicken to make a nest, and I stamped the inside of the card with "Have a Happy Birthday". I think it turned out so adorable and I'm definitely going to be making some more of these cutie cards for other occasions.

I hope you have a terrific week!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.