Monday, December 1, 2014

A Little This and A Little That...

Happy Monday, All! I hope that you enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday with family and friends! We had a great day and ate waaaaay more than we should have - ha! ha! Mike went deer hunting on Friday and harvested a nice 8-point buck:


Our freezer is really full now...with Mike's deer and Justin's elk and deer! (Justin doesn't have a deep freezer at his house yet, so he's been putting all of his game in ours...he's gonna have to invest in one of his own soon!)

Along with getting our house decorated for Christmas, I've also been working on some gift projects that I can't post yet. (I promise to post them in the very near future, though!) I made some Christmas Jam yesterday, so be sure to drop back by my blog in a couple of days, as I'll be posting the recipe.

Have a TERRIFIC week, friends!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.