Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Sharing Some Christmas 2014 Photos...

Hi, all! I had every intention of getting these family Christmas pics posted yesterday, but time got away from me and it just didn't happen. Anyhoo...here are a few moments from our family Christmas 2014 celebration...

First off, here's a photo of my little family...left to right is my hubs Mike, me, my son's girlfriend Hailee and my son Justin:


Our Christmas celebration took place at the home of my brother-in-law (Don) and sister-in-law (Sandy); which is located just outside of Miami, OK. Here's a photo of them...they are such a sweet couple!


Here's Sandy with her grandson, Ian and daughter, Kari...I just love them bunches!


This is my beautiful sister-in-law, Lea Ann, who celebrated a birthday on Dec. 20th...


These two pretty gals are my niece Ashley and her little girl/my great-niece, Kayle Ann:


Justin and Hailee shared the big, comfy chair in Don and Sandy's living room...they're so cute! :)


I was SUPER HAPPY to get some baby lovin' time with my new great-nephew, Henry, who was born in September...he's sooooo precious!!!


Here's a pic of Mike and his brother, Royce, sharing some funny stories from their childhood after our delicious "cowboy lunch", which consisted of BBQ pulled pork, chili, and all the fixin's and sides!


The kiddos had a great time opening their gifts! My 2 1/2 year old great-nephew Jack is a lover of all things train, so he was thrilled with his presents!


Lots of laughs were shared, especially while we played our annual "Brown Family Bingo Game"!


Here's a pic of my handsome nephew, Ryan...he is the son of my SIL Sandy, and the dad of Ian and Kayle Ann:


My SIL Sandy is a quilter, and makes BEAUTIFUL quilts throughout the year. Last year she added a new tradition to our "Brown Family Bingo Games", by giving away a Christmas quilt during the last round of Bingo. This year my nephew J.T. won a gorgeous Santa quilt made by Sandy - what a lucky guy!!


My BIL Don is quite a jokester, so I had to take a photo of the "gingerbread house" that he made...so silly!! ;)


In closing, from my family to yours, we wish you a wonderful new year filled with lots of happiness! May God bless you in all of your endeavors during 2015!


Happy New Year!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.