Monday, March 16, 2015

Housewarming Gift: A Spring Monogram Wreath

Hi friends! Just a quick post this morning to show you a pic of the wreath that I made for my sweet friend and co-worker Christi W., who moved into a new home last week. Every home should have a pretty wreath on the front door; (don't you think so too?); so I decided to make a spring-themed monogram wreath to give her as a house warming gift:


I deconstructed a floral swag that I purchased at Hobby Lobby and then wired the flowers and greenery to a grapevine wreath that I bought there as well. I added a white wood "W" and tied a cute little brass key to it with a piece of jute. Lastly, I tied a pretty yellow bow and attached it to the wreath for a nice finishing touch.

Thanks for dropping by today...wishing you a fantastic week ahead!! :)

Becky
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.