Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Spring Table Decor and Easter Cards...

Good morning! Just a quick post this morning before I head out the door for work...

As you know, I like to change up the table decorations on my dining table for the seasons, so I wanted to show you what I've done for spring:


 I spotted the cute bunnies and the little birds at Hobby Lobby and I knew they would be perfect for my table. (Better yet, they were marked 40% off!) I added a metal bucket that I tipped on its side and tucked in some raffia, a sprig of artificial ivy and a little nest with artificial eggs. I filled an antique stoneware pitcher with antiqued silk roses and placed it on top of a "Birds of North America" book. The little lantern was purchased at a local craft mall for only $2.50, and the crocheted table runner was purchased there as well for $5.00, I thought the complimented the tablescape nicely.

Next up is a couple of Easter cards that I made. I created the crosses using a narrow burlap ribbon that I found at the craft store. I tore green cardstock to create the illusion of grassy knolls to place at the base of the cross. Using Glue Dots, I added a flower and ribbon to the center of each cross. I had some sweet little lamb stickers in my stash, so I knew they'd be a perfect addition to these cards:


Thanks so much for dropping by today! Have a great week! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.