Monday, March 23, 2015

Just a Few Cards...

Hello and happy Monday, friends! Spring has finally arrived and the daffodils in my front flower beds are blooming as well as the Bradford pear trees that line the entrance to our neighborhood. I love all of the beautiful blooms, but my allergies don't at all - ha! ha!

I was able to make a few cards this weekend, so I thought that I'd share them with you today. The first one incorporates a quote from Max Lucado, who is one of my favorite Christian authors:


Next is a lovely wedding or engagement card...I love flat-backed pearls and they are the perfect accent to this card:


Lastly is a card with lots of texture...a crumpled and distressed doily, a scrap of burlap and a sweet gingham ribbon:


Thanks for dropping by today! Have a great week and enjoy the springtime sunshine! :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.