Monday, March 2, 2015

Tiny Cards...

Good morning! It was a really cold, snowy and icy weekend here in Oklahoma. Mike and I attended the funeral of a close family friend on Saturday, and when we left the church the snow was starting to pile up on the streets and sidewalks. After grabbing a bite to eat, we headed home to start a fire in the fireplace and then hung out at home watching the snowflakes tumble down from the sky. (I even took a long nap...such a nice afternoon!)

I don't know about you, but sometimes I just need a tiny card to attach to a gift bag or a small gift, because a full-size card would overwhelm the package. With that in mind, I decided to whip up a few tiny cards using scraps of cardstock, ribbon and buttons. I think they turned out pretty cute, so I thought that I'd share them with you today:


These tiny cards will fit-the-bill perfectly the next time that I have a little gift to give!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog today! I hope that you have a fantastic week!

Blessings,
Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.