Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My son, "Mr. G.Q."??


Justin will probably be mortified when he knows that I posted this photo of him, but I just couldn't resist 'cause I think he's so handsome! He was a groomsman at his friend, Brian McGuire's, wedding on August 20th, which is why he's all decked out in a tux. When I told him that I thought he looked like a model in this photo, he just rolled his eyes at me and said, "Oh, mom!" in an exasperated voice - LOL! What can I say?!?!? I'm a momma that's proud of her boy...who has grown up to be an AMAZING young man!!!

Thanks for letting me brag on him again to you!

Blessings,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. He does look awefully handsome in this photo and even looks like a pose a model would do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that's great! I would probably say the same thing if my mom said that. It is a good pic and he sure is lucky to have such a great mom!
    p.S. thanks for putting my button on your sidebar!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats the problem with photographs ; parents can use them against you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky: My daughter took a peek and agrees that he looks pretty nice! LOL
    Blessings,
    Karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.