Saturday, September 10, 2011

A Celebration!

Today we are attending the wedding of our beautiful niece, Megan! We are so happy for Meg and her wonderful sweetie, J.T.!! To kick of this lovely day, I thought I'd share a few of their engagement pictures with you:





We are so thrilled that J.T. is joining our family - he is a terrific guy and is so good to Meg!! Thanks for letting me share my excitement with you...I'll share some wedding pics with you in the near future!

Have a blessed day,

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Those are awesome pictures. Looks like a super sweet couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous couple! Wonderful pics and I hope they have a fantastic happy marriage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.