Friday, November 25, 2011

Frosted Designs Challenge...Using Metal on a Project



This week the challenge at Frosted Designs is to create a project using metal elements. In the layout above, you can see that I used several metal pieces, but the part that I want to highlight is the journaling:



This was a fun way to use up several of the metal word embellishments that I had collected over time. (It was kinda tough to get really good photos of this layout, but you can click on the photos for close-up views, if you'd like). I would love to see any projects that you've created using metal embellishments, so please consider entering your artwork in this week's Frosted Designs challenge...there's a prize being given away, too!!

Thanks for looking! Happy scrappin'!!



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Aww the journalling is just beautiful! I wish I could do a page about me and my hunny, unfortunately we don't have too many pics of just us...maybe I'll have to get a good one at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.