Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Scrapbook Page: Nostalgic


Here's a scrapbook page that I made which highlights the senior pictures of my grandmother (1941), my mother (1964), and me (1984). You can click on the layout for a close-up view, but here's what my journaling says:

"Three generations of of women, each separated by 20 plus years, yet tied together through blood and the deep roots of our family tree. Each with familiar features: brown eyes and big smiles. Each creative and artistic in her own right. Each loving books and reading. Each having a deep faith and trust in God. Each looking to the future; to the generations that follows us; that our legacy may live on."

Thanks for looking! Wishing you a blessed day!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful layout! Love how you incorporated all three generations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats neat ! Thanx for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat 3 generation page! Looks great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love Love old pictures! What a great idea to use all of your senior year pics, just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.