Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Great Reads! "Catching Fire" and "Mockingjay"

While I was on Thanksgiving break last week, I was able to enjoy some time curled up in a quilt in front of our fireplace reading! (For a bookworm such as myself - that is HEAVEN!!) I was able to finish the final 2 books in the "Hunger Games" trilogy:



and


The page turning story of Katniss, Peeta, Gale and Haymitch rebelling against the vicious and warped leaders of the Capitol continues in these final two books. This is a FANTASTIC trilogy and would make a terrific Christmas gift for your favorite reader! (Just beware that these books are addictive and tough to put down once you've started reading them!)

Have a blessed day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.