Monday, March 12, 2012

New Spring Purse

Happy Monday! Just a quick post this morning to show you the SUPER cute purse that my very talented sis-in-law Sandy made for me:


I found the adorable floral fabric on sale at Hobby Lobby last fall, and asked Sandy if she would use it to make me a purse for spring. She happily obliged - she is just so sweet like that! Sandy knows that I LOVE pockets, so she even added lots and lots of those to the inside:


Since the weather has warmed up nicely here in OK, and all of the Bradford pear trees are in full bloom, I figured it was time to start carrying a pretty, colorful spring purse!

Hope you have a terrific week!

Blessings,
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful!!! Would love to know what pattern she used. It is light weight but full of wonderful place to put stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kris! I emailed my sis-in-law to find out what the name of the pattern is...I'll let you know just as soon as I find out! :)

      Delete
  2. Super cute! I was just looking at purses of similar design on Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! Anything that has tons of pockets is right up my alley :) I love the cross over look to, such a great purse!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.