Thursday, March 1, 2012

WINNER, WINNER, CHICKEN DINNER!!

Good morning, friends!

Just a quick post to announce the winner of my blogaversary candy winner before I head out the door to work....and the winner is......ALICE SNYDER!!

Here's the sweet comment that Alice left for me:

Becky,
I enjoy all of your wonderful craft ideas. I have to that I have made several of the wonderful recipes you share also and my family AND I have enjoyed all of them.. i always give credit where due. When ever I share an idea OR recipe I always tell people I can't take the credit that it is share from becky B. in OK. Thanks!!!
Alice Snyder


Thanks, Alice, for your kind words! Please email your address to me at scrappinbeckyb@cox.net and I will get your goodies in the mail ASAP!

Also, thanks to everyone that played along and for the great comments that you left for me as well! I appreciate you all so much!

Have a blessed day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 2 year blogaversary Becky! Your have created the perfect blog--and I'm so happy to have found you and to be able to call you a blogging friend! XO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.