Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Bible Journaling

Good morning! I hope that you are having a spectacular week! Today I thought that I would share my latest Bible journaling entries with you...

First off is 1 Thessalonians 4:11 - 12 "...aspire to live quietly, and to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands, as we instructed you, so that you may walk properly before outsiders and be dependent on no one."


The next verse Psalm 139: 14 "I praise you for I am fearfully and wonderfully made."


And last, but not least, is the verse from Revelation 22:3 - 5 "No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him. They will see his face and his name will be on their foreheads. And the night will be no more. They will need no light of lamp or sun, for the Lord God will be their light, and they will reign forever and ever."


Thanks for dropping by today! :)


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love your bible journalling "I read the end... God wins!!
    what a brilliant idea. It has put a smile on my face and a spring in
    my step. Thank you. I know He wins - I have been a christian for over
    50 years.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.