Friday, July 31, 2015

Happy Birthday Card For My Hubby

Happy Friday, friends! Tomorrow my sweet and handsome hubby celebrates birthday number 49!


Our plans are to meet a friend in Owasso for dinner, so it should be a fun evening! Here's the birthday card that I made for him...I had a piece of scrapbook paper that had the number 49 on it, so I highlighted that number with the frame from a tag. (I tore the paper part out of the metal rimmed tag, which created the perfect size frame to highlight the number.) I tied some jute twine to the left side of the frame, added a strip of corrugated sage cardstock, a knotted piece of grosgrain ribbon, and a few other accents to create the perfect, masculine, "Birthday 49" card for him:


We're hoping for a cooler weekend, with maybe a little rain, which would be so nice! Have a fun and restful weekend!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.