Friday, December 2, 2011

Scrapbook Page: GO POKES!!!


Mike, Justin and I are BIG fans of Oklahoma State University - GO POKES!!! When we can, we like to attend football games at the Boone Pickens Stadium in Stillwater, OK to cheer our Cowboys on! Tomorrow is the long-awaited bedlam game between OU and OSU, and we will be wearing orange, watching the game and hopefully celebrating a Cowboy victory with our friends, Dave & Robbi!

In honor of the big bedlam game tomorrow, I thought I'd post an OSU scrapbook page that I did a few years ago. I created a pocket to tuck some of our tickets into, and then I did a little journaling on the outside of the pocket. (You can click on the layout for a better view).

Thanks for looking! Have a great weekend and GO POKES!!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.