Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Christmas Wreath


My friend/co-worker, Susan G., commissioned me to make a Christmas wreath for her door. She told me that she wanted something with a Victorian touch, but not "over-the-top", so the photo above is what I came up with for her. Although you can't see it in the photo, the silver snowflakes have bling centers, which matches the bling highlights on the silver monogram hanging in the center of the wreath. I am pleased at how it turned out...elegant, yet not over done. I am taking it to work today to give it to her, so I hope she likes it!

Thanks for looking! Have a blessed day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. It is beautiful!!! I am sure she will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is sooo pretty! Love all the bling! And personalizing it with the 'G' is awesome, I love it! ...Did she?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.