Monday, December 19, 2011

Felt Snowflake Christmas Card

Can you believe that Christmas is only 5 days away?!? I still have several things left to do before Christmas...I'm sure that I'm not alone when I say that I feel like I'm running behind!

Anyhoo...just a quick post for today....

Here's an simple/elegant Christmas card that I created using some felt snowflake garland that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. I included red grosgrain ribbon and square bling jewels for a little extra color pop and pizazz.


Thanks for looking! Have a SUPER day!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card and nope your not the only one....I am scrambling around like mad trying to figure out how I'm going to get everything done!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.