Thursday, December 8, 2011

Happy 40th Birthday to my Best Bud, Jamie!!


My best bud Jamie, (shown on the right in the photo above), is celebrating her 40th birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BESTIE!!!

Jamie is an AMAZING lady and FABULOUS friend! She is an elementary school principal, a great mom to her 4 kiddos, a fantastic advocate for children, super smart and has a heart of gold! On top of all that, she has a terrific sense of humor and makes me laugh so hard at some of the silliest things! (Oh, and she has the tiniest waist, which I am so jealous of - hee! hee!)

Have a happy day!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Great picture! Sounds like your friend is a wonderful person! Hope she has a spelendid birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.