Friday, April 5, 2013

A Happy Birthday Shout-Out!




Happy Friday, Friends! Just a quick post today to send a VERY happy birthday shout-out to my TERRIFIC niece Kari, who is celebrating a birthday tomorrow! Kari is an amazing young lady...super sweet, smart, funny, kind...I could go on and on, but I don't want to embarrass her - LOL! Kari has always had a special place in my heart and is one of my very favorite people in the whole world. She is the daughter of my sis-in-law Sandy, and was only 9 years old when Mike and I started dating in 1986, so she and I have basically grown up together! Kari lives and works in Joplin, MO so we only get to see each other a couple of times a year, but when we get together we chat and giggle just like we've seen each other the day before. She too is an avid reader, and we enjoy the same types of literature, so we do text each other often with the latest good reads that we've discovered.

Happy Birthday, Kari - love you bunches!!

Enjoy your weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.