Monday, April 8, 2013

New Adirondack Furniture...






Good morning and happy Monday! Recently my terrific father-in-law built new Adirondack furniture for our back patio, so I thought I'd share a picture of his handiwork with you today. My plan is to make some cute throw pillows for them, but haven't had the time to get them stitched up...maybe while I'm on summer break in a few weeks. :) I am getting antsy to start planting flowers and to get our little veggie garden going, but have held off due to the off and on cold weather we've been having. I did plant a few things in containers on the patio...geraniums, begonias, petunias, impatiens, etc. Mike and I have designated the upcoming weekend to work in the yard and get things beautified for the warm months ahead. We love sitting on our patio in the evenings, sipping on sweet iced tea, sharing stories about our day and enjoying the pretty flowers and the birds singing and splashing in the bird bath. It's just the simple joys that make us happy!

Wishing you a beautiful sunny and warm week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.