Friday, June 21, 2013

Beautiful Blooms in My Backyard...



Happy Friday, All! Just a quick little post today to share some photos of the beautiful blooms in my backyard flower beds...

We planted this Jackmani Clematis in front of a wrought iron trellis on the south side of our garden shed about 5 years ago, and it has grown like CRAAAAZY! We cut it back to the ground every year, which makes it come back bigger and better each spring.


Here are a few of the BEAUTIFUL day lilies that grow in some of the flowerbeds in our backyard. My super sweet friend/former co-worker, Penny C., shared starts with me a couple of years ago, and they have flourished!


Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers, so we have them growing in large, north-facing flowerbed along the back of our home. I LOVE the giant blooms of hydrangeas - SO PRETTY!


Here's another variety of hydrangea growing alongside the back of our home...



Lastly, here's a photo of some of the knockout roses that are growing along our back fence. The vibrant colors are just GORGEOUS, don't you think so too??


Thanks for joining me for a pictorial "walk" through my backyard this morning! Wishing you a relaxing weekend!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.