Thursday, June 11, 2015

"Barn in the Meadow" Painting...

Good evening! This week has just flown by for me...I can hardly believe that tomorrow is Friday! A couple of weeks ago I attended another painting class with my sweet friend Sharon S., her daughter Sara, and Sara's boyfriend Ryan, so I thought I'd share a couple of photos with you of our class:


We had a great time and the instructor was really funny. The painting that we did was called "Barn in the Meadow", and here is my finished painting:


My son Justin has called "dibs" on it, so I'm going to have it framed in a barnwood frame and give it to him to hang in his home.

Thanks for dropping by today...enjoy your Friday!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.