Monday, June 22, 2015

Flowers From My Garden and a Doodle Art Tag...

Good evening! We had a nice, sunny weekend here in Oklahoma and my flowers are LOVING all of the sunshine! My sweet friend Megan F. has been a little stressed out lately with lots of last-minute family activities, so I decided to cut some of the pretty flowers from my backyard gardens and make a bouquet for her:


I also doodled the cute tag that I tied onto the vase that I placed the bouquet in. Megan is such a kind and giving person, always going the extra mile for everyone else and putting herself on the back burner, so I wanted to let her know that she is loved and appreciated and put a smile on her face. :)

I'm currently working on several projects, one of those being a memory box project for a friend that recently had her first grandchild, so I'll be sharing those with you in the near future. I also finished reading two more Philippa Gregory novels about the Tudors, (I'm REALLY ADDICTITED to her novels!!!), so I'll be sharing book reviews with you very soon, too.

Wishing you a blessed week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.