Thursday, June 25, 2015

Jewelry Organizers

While strolling through Kohl's department store I caught sight of some pretty turquoise blue porcelain egg dishes. I instantly thought "jewelry organizers", and since they were on sale I scooped up 5 of them as well as several little matching turquoise blue Fiesta Ware fruit bowls, which were on sale too!

I've got 2 long, shallow drawers at the top of my dresser, and I knew that all of these pretty dishes and bowls would fit perfectly in them to separate and organize my jewelry. I started out by emptying the contents of the drawers. I then figured out how I wanted to arrange the dishes and bowls, and went to work separating, sorting and organizing my baubles...take a peek at how it looks now:




I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how well these keep my pretties sorted and in place...and they are lovely to look at when the drawers are opened! If you wanted more of a shabby chic look, you could scour thrift stores for mismatched saucers, trays, etc. to organize your jewelry. Think how pretty a platter with some of your favorite bead necklaces would look displayed on top of your dresser...a practical and pretty piece to organize and dress up your space!

Enjoy the rest of your week and have a FANTASTIC weekend, friends!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.