Thursday, June 4, 2015

Simple, Sweet Baby Card

Hi, friends! I hope your week is going well. We're finally getting a rain-free week with lots of sunshine here in Oklahoma...it seems like it's been sooooo long since we've had some sunny days!

Today I wanted to share a simple, sweet baby card that I recently made to accompany a gift for a friend who just had a precious baby girl. I used some pink parchment cardstock and a foot punch to create the little pink feet. I sponged the outer edges of the feet with a slightly darker shade of pink ink to add a little dimension, and then adhered 3-D dots to the back of the feet before attaching them to the card:


I also sponged the outer edges of the card with the same pink ink, and added a coordinating ribbon to pull everything together.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.