Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Father's Day Cards

Good morning! I am getting ready to go to lunch and a movie with my pal Jamie, but before I scoot I wanted to take a minute to share photos of the Father's Day cards that I made:

This one is for my wonderful hubby:


This one is for my father-in-law:


And last, but not least, this one is for my dad:


The pocket contains a bookmark, (which Mike, Justin and I each signed), that he can use in his Bible. Archery is my dad's favorite pastime, so a Bass Pro gift card will also be slipped into the pocket so Dad can stock up on some supplies!

Thanks for looking! Have a blessed day!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Great cards for all the dads! Have fun at the movies! What are you going to see?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the signed bookmark idea...too bad I already sent my dad's card off in the mail, atleast I have an idea for next year! Thanks Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky... all of your cards are fabulous! I love how you made each one unique for the person receiving it! The one with the tag is such a great idea! I might just have to borrow that one!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.