Monday, June 20, 2011

Beloved Pet Photo Tile


Recently the beloved pet of my friend and co-worker, Angie, passed away. Brandi was a beautiful golden retriever with the most soulful brown eyes! She lived a long, full life and was loved by many. Angie gave me a photo of Brandi and asked me to create a commemorative tile for her, and shown above is a photo of what I came up with.

The quote is from Helen Keller and reads "All that we love deeply becomes a part of us." I am selling custom photo tiles through my Etsy store. If interested, you can click HERE for more information.

Wishing you a blessed day!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful commemorative tile. Such a sweet looking dog...so sorry for your friends loss.

    And I would agree...I don't think I know anyone else that likes to go to the dentist but me! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Becky, the tile is beautiful! Love the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I am now a follower. :)

    Stop by my new craft blog, Made Especially For You. It's still in its early stages but I promise I have many creative ideas for it!

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.