Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm Feelin' Pretty Lucky These Days!!!

I can't believe how lucky I've been lately 'cause I won some more fantastic blog candy! When I got home from work last Friday this wonderful goodie package was waiting for me...a pretty terrific way to start the weekend and a week of vacation, eh??


I won this sweeeeet candy from Gloria at Scraptabulous Studio. (Thanks so much Gloria!! The Boom-di-Ada paper line is some of my fave from CTMH!!!) Gloria is such a sweetheart...she even added two of each of these handmade beauties to the package that she sent to me:



Be sure to check out her incredible blog Scraptabulous Studio...Gloria is super talented and I know that you'll love reading her blog and seeing her great crafty projects as much as I do!

Wishing you a blessed day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been a lucky duck! Congrats and hope you are doing something fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...you are just the sweetest, Becky! Thank you so much for the kind comments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.