Thursday, June 23, 2011

Recipe of the Week..."Creamy Marinara Chicken Spaghetti"


Here's a tasty dish that's great to serve on a weeknight or nice enough to serve when you have company over for dinner! I like to serve mine with some crusty bread and a side salad...delicious!

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups cooked, diced chicken breasts
  • 14.5 oz. package dry spaghetti
  • 1 jar Parmesan and Romano Ragu
  • 10.5 oz. can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
  • 4 oz. sour cream
  • 2/3 to 1 cup white wine
Method:
Cook spaghetti according to package directions and drain. While spaghetti is cooking, in a large pot whisk together Ragu, cream of chicken soup, sour cream and white wine. Add cooked/diced chicken and simmer. Add drained spaghetti to sauce and stir until combined and warmed through. Place pasta and sauce mixture into large serving bowl. Enjoy!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, this looks wonderful! I have never heard of a sauce like that...very unique and sounds delish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fabulous! You are helping me with my cooking slump Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have made those, but be careful use a deep plate when you serve this amazing dish, because you will need carpet cleaning to deal with your spaghetti. I know the recipe slightly different i add some red onions and chopped cilantro to it. But I think this recipe on the side will be a blast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.