Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Change is Good!


Every once in a great while an opportunity for growth presents itself - usually when we least expect it! With that being said, as of this month I retired from working in public education. I have thoroughly enjoyed the years I have worked in education, and I treasure all of the friendships that I have made along the way. 

Last week I began a new adventure as an administrative assistant for the corporate office that owns the Los Cabos and Waterfront Grill restaurants. Although it feels a little strange going to work someplace other than a school, my new job is a fun change of pace for me and I look forward to learning new things and taking on different challenges as I start the next chapter of my life. 

Here's a quick peek at the front of the office building where I now go to work each day:


Thanks for letting me share my exciting news with you today! Never be afraid of learning something new or taking on a new challenge...with change comes the blessing of growth and wisdom! :)

Have a SUPER day!

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Wow, good for you! You are braver than I am! Best of luck in your new adventure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.