Monday, June 16, 2014

Sympathy Card

Good morning, friends! I hope that you had a fantastic Father's Day weekend! We enjoyed a quiet weekend at home. Justin came over yesterday and brought our favorite meals from Olive Garden. We watched an old John Candy movie, "The Great Outdoors", and then ate some of the chocolate cake that I baked for Mike. A perfect day! :)

Today's crafty post shows a pretty sympathy card that I recently made. I really love the little bird, which I punched out of cardstock using the SU bird punch. The rest of the paper is from CTMH, as well as the swirl and sentiment stamps.


Be sure to drop back by my blog in a couple of days to see the cute dorm room accessories that I made for my "adopted niece" Kennedie. (She'll be heading off to the University of Oklahoma in a couple of months and I'm so proud of her!)

Have a SUPER week!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.