Monday, June 30, 2014

Wedding Memory Box


Hi, friends! I hope that you had a super weekend! Mike and I spent Saturday with our son Justin; Mike's sis Sandy and her hubs Don; his dad Logan and our niece Kari. They hadn't yet seen the house that Justin bought back in November, so we all met for lunch and then went to his place for a wonderful visit. :)

 Today I thought I'd share with you the wedding memory box that my sweet friend Sarah P. commissioned me to make for her friend who recently got married. I used a crinkly white paper for the background, as I love the texture that it brought to the design. I covered a wooden "letter B" with patterned paper, tied a bow using gray lace, and attached a heart shaped lock to the bow. I attached the coordinating key to the lock on the invitation for a little added detail. Across the bottom of the layout I incorporated additional gray lace and a rhinestone buckle for a little extra pizazz. I purchased a coordinating, adhesive backed frame to place over their engagement photo that I cut into an oval shape to fit into the opening of the frame. I really love how it all came together:


Thanks for dropping by today! I hope you have a FANTASTIC week!!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.