Monday, June 9, 2014

Congratulations Card

This is the time of year when there are lots and lots of celebrations such as graduations, retirements and weddings. With that in mind, this week I thought I'd show you some of the things that I've recently made to celebrate some of these occasions.

Today's post spotlights a pretty card that I made for my SUPER SWEET friend, Penny C., who recently retired after many years of dedicated service to Broken Arrow Public Schools. Penny is a precious lady and one of my very favorite people in the whole world! (She is also the queen of making pizzells, a wonderfully light and delicate cookie, that I just loooove!!!)

Due to another commitment I was unable to attend Penny's retirement party, but I made her this pretty card and mailed it out to her to let her know special she is, and how happy I am for her as she enters a new phase of her life:


I know that Penny will love being retired and spending more time with her hubby Kirby, her kids and her grandkids. Congrats to you, Penny!!! :)

Be sure to drop back by my blog in a couple of days to check out the fun graduation party decorations that I made for my "adopted niece", Kennedie M., who will be heading off to the University of Oklahoma in  a couple of months.

Have a blessed day, friends!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.