Thursday, September 18, 2014

Good Read: The Antelope in the Living Room

Are you looking for a quick, light-hearted book to read? If so, I HIGHLY recommend The Antelope in the Living Room by Melanie Shankle:


My wonderful SIL Sandy got me this book for my birthday and it is one of the funniest books that I've ever read! You'll love Melanie's stories of being married to an outdoorsy/hunting guy, their life together and the funny predicaments that they get into. This is a great book to keep in your purse or in your car to read while you're waiting to pick up the kiddos at school or while waiting in a doctor's office, etc.

Also, if you enjoy reading blogs, (and since you are reading my blog now, I am going to assume that you do - lol!), Melanie has a blog as well! You can check out her blog at: TheBigMamaBlog.com.

Have a fun and safe weekend! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.