Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Cuteness Alert!! OSU Baby Booties...

My sweet friend Sarah P. recently gave birth to a beeeeautiful baby girl. She and her hubby Daniel named their adorable baby Rachel Ann - so precious!! Yesterday after work I dropped by Sarah's home to spend a little snuggle time with her new baby. (Is there anything better in this world than snuggling and rocking a newborn baby? I think not!!) Anyhoo, Sarah went to college at Oklahoma State University, (GO POKES!!), so I decided that I needed to stitch up an uber-cute pair of OSU inspired baby booties for little Rachel Ann:


If you'd like to make some cute baby booties for the sweet babies in your life, you can click HERE for the link to the pattern. If you need a little inspiration, you can click HERE to see some of the other baby booties that I have made.

Thanks for dropping by...stay crafty my friends! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.