Monday, September 15, 2014

Red Rover, Red Rover...

Happy Monday, friends! The weather here in OK was GORGEOUS this weekend! Cooler temps and sunny skies - I LOVE fall!! We even woke up to some light rain this morning - so nice!

I was really productive this weekend...along with cleaning our home from top to bottom, I got all of the laundry washed, dried, folded and put away; planted 8 mums; decorated for fall and even baked 2 pies using some of the apples that I picked off of the little apple tree growing in our back yard. Yummy!

The BIG excitement for the weekend, though, is the purchase of my new ride...a Land Rover!!






I had been in the market for another 4WD SUV, so when the hubs and I spotted this beauty, we decided to trade my Mustang in on it! I really love it and it will make a nice vehicle for me to drive for many, many years to come! :)

Thanks for dropping by today...have a FANTASTIC week!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.