Monday, September 1, 2014

Our Fun and Restful Labor Day Weekend...

Hi, friends! On Saturday I went to the new Pinot's Palette that recently opened in Broken Arrow. If you aren't familiar with Pinot's Palette, it is a franchise where you can go to paint a picture on a canvas while being guided by an instructor. Each class that they offer is different, and it's so much fun!! Here's my finished painting; I just need to have it framed...


Along with painting and hanging out at home, today brought the opening morning of dove season, which borders on being a religious holiday for my hubby and son - ha! ha! Here is a photo of them after their hunt this morning:


Lastly, here's a photo of Justin and his faithful hunting buddy, Scout. Scout turned 1 in July, and Justin has been working with him for months to prepare him for hunting season. Scout did a great job of retrieving birds for the guys this morning, and Justin was so proud!


Well, it's my bedtime, and I return to work tomorrow, so I'm going to say goodnight! Have a SUPER week!!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.