Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Miranda Lambert House That Built Me Live at ABC News

I just had to share this wonderful song with you all! It's sung by Miranda Lambert and is called "The House That Built Me". It's my new favorite song and just reached #1 on the charts! It's one of those songs that brings tears to my eyes everytime I hear it, and it takes me back to being a little girl growing up in Bernice, OK in the house that my dad built "nail by nail and board by board". I hope you can open the video clip and enjoy the song as much as I do!

P.S. Before you click on the video clip to listen, you'll need to scroll down the page and click the mute button on my playlist link, which is shown on the right side of my blog page. This will silence the music programmed to play when my blog is opened, so it doesn't interfere with the video clip sound.

Have a blessed day!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.