Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Scrapbook Page a Day During the Month of May: No. 21

I love, love, love the blue and yellow combination of colors in this layout of my beautiful niece, Megan:


The daisies are silk flowers that I picked up at Dollar Tree, and then pulled off of the stems. I attached them to the border using yellow brads, which doubles as the centers of the flowers. I added blue eyelets and organza ribbon between each of the daisies; as well as a cute painted wood beehive that originally had a pin back on it. I removed the pin back and attached it to the layout to make the perfect accent! Don't forget to take a second look at things that you wouldn't normally consider adding to a scrapbook layout! It's a great and inexpensive way to make your pages original to your tastes!

Thanks for dropping by today! Be sure to check back tomorrow for the final installment of "A Scrapbook Page a Day During the Month of May".

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.