Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Scrapbook Page a Day During the Month of May: No. 9

Hello! The layout that I shared with you yesterday highlighted my sweet great-nephew Ian, so today's layout features his precious baby sister, Kayle Ann. (She will turn 5 on June 2nd and is such a doll!) Their dad, (my nephew Ryan), is celebrating a birthday today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you Ryan!!

The polka-dot paper created a nice back drop for the photo that I used. I distressed the edges of the pink cardstock that I matted her photo on, as well as the blue blocks that I turned on a diagonal and attached with 3-D dots for a little extra interest. (The cardstock is from Close to My Heart. I love their cardstock, which is known for having a white core, and is perfect for distressing!)


Thanks for dropping by today!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.