Friday, May 9, 2014

A Scrapbook Page a Day During the Month of May: No. 7

WOOT! WOOT! It's FRIIIIIDAY, folks!!! The layout that I'm sharing with you today has a LOT of fussy-cutting...but the end result was so worth the time put into all of the cutting, don't you think? The stamped images and paper are from Close to My Heart...one of my favorite CTMH stamps is the stitch stamp. I love adding it to layouts, cards, etc.! After I stamp the stitches, I like to use my paper piercing tool to add "stitch holes" to make the stitching look more realistic. It's the simple little details like stitch holes, fussy cutting and the like that can take a layout from good to great!


Wishing you a wonderful weekend! I hope the weather is pretty in your area so you can get outside and enjoy the sunshine, flowers and birds!

Blessings,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment; I truly value your thoughts, ideas and opinions! Have a blessed day! Becky B.